Our BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART facility is complete, and now we need YOU to be a part of our growth and success! BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a high-end, luxury automotive dealership is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to our team! BMW/VW of Topeka offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training, and support for its employees.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply directly by visiting the following www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers or you can respond directly to this ad with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
· Test drive vehicles to test components and systems
· Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
· Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
· Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
· Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
· Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid Time-Off
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
· At least 1 year dealership experience
· Must own hand tools
Job Type: Full-time
You may also like:
The Stadium Factor: How Architects Can Help Propel Soccer’s Rising Popularity in the U.S.
by RYAN GEDNEY | photos courtesy of HOK As excitement around the World Cup lingers, designers ...read more