BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a high-end, luxury automotive dealership is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to our team! BMW/VW of Topeka offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training, and support for its employees.
Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply directly by visiting the following www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers or you can respond directly to this ad with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Test drive vehicles to test components and systems
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional Live and Web Based Training
- Closed Sundays
- Paid 10 days of vacation after just the first year
- Closed for most major holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment
- Must own hand tools
Due to the growth we are experiencing, the ideal candidate will be located in or willing to move to the Topeka/Lawrence, Kansas market area.
Bonuses may be offered for Relocation, Training certifications, and Longevity.
Soave Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.