Our BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART facility is complete, and now we need YOU to be a part of our growth and success!
BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a high-end, luxury automotive dealership in the Topeka area, is looking for the perfect person to join our team as an Internet Sales Consultant.
This person must come with great enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and a passion for helping customers in a fast-paced environment.Previous dealership experience is preferred but not required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to inbound requests from our online marketing.
- Setting appointments and coordinating with sales managers.
- Following up with unsold opportunities.
- Managing online pricing, comments, and marketing support.
Applicants should have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and self-directed.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Sales / Automotive experience preferred but not required.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional Live and Web Based Training
- Closed Sundays
- Paid 10 days of vacation after just the first year
- Closed for most major holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
Applicants should apply online to www.SoaveAutomotiveGroup.com/Careers and list Kris Nielsen as the hiring manager. Soave Automotive is an EEO and all applicants must pass a background check and drug screening.
Base pay: $24K/ year plus commission