Our BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART facility is complete, and now we need YOU to be a part of our growth and success!
BMW/Volkswagen of Topeka, a high-end, luxury automotive dealership is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN to our team! BMW/VW of Topeka offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training, and support for its employees. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply directly by visiting www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers. Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Test drive vehicles to test components and systems
- Ability to use diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- At least 1 year dealership experience
- Must own hand tools
Job Type: Full-time